Can't wait to get the new Pearl Flip 8220 (Kickstart)? Why wait when you can experience it on your Pearl 81xx! Leave you feedback in the CrackBerry Pearl 81xx Forums and have your voice heard! FREE Regular updates will be made based upon feedback from those who leave it. New versions of themebuilder will also be applied to updates to include more features in the subsequent releases.

Consider this your first very own interactive CrackBerry Theme!

Today Plus - OUT NOW and on sale until Feb 2nd for $5!!!!! Check links below

L Version - OUT NOW and on sale until Feb 2nd for $5!!!!! Check links below

Bottom Dock

Features:
    • The first genuine Pearl Flip 8220 (Kickstart) Theme for your Pearl 81xx.
    • Highest Quality theme available on Mobihand
    • User Customizable Bottom Dock
    • User Defined Fonts
    • Genuine OS 4.6 Icons
    • Genuine Application Screen Background (not locked)
    • Theme will be subject to regular updates based upon feedback from the forums
    • Look for Today, Today Plus, Today Plus with Crossbar, and L Themes coming soon!
    All the themes allow for customizing the fonts and changing lock screen background. The only fonts that are locked are the menu fonts and the dialog fonts. The exception is with 4.3. Under 4.3, the only fonts that are customizable are the ones for your message list, it does not include the date in the message list, so if you increase/decrease the size of the font in the screen/keyboard options, there won't be an effect on the date text in the message list. Also with 4.3, the profiles icon on the homescreen will be highlighted after you scroll all the way to the right. This cannot be fixed and is a problem with 4.3. 4.5 allows you to scroll directly up to the profiles icon.

Please voice your thoughts and opinions in this thread and your suggestions may be included into future updates!

Please navigate to the links below to purchase the Pearl Flip Replica Themes for either OS 4.3+ or OS 4.5. Currently, the New L and Today Plus themes are on sale for $5 until Feb 2nd. Pick it up while you still can!

Today Plus

Click link below for Pearl Flip Replica Theme for OS 4.5
    Pearl Flip Today Plus Replica Theme OS 4.5 - Themes Blackberry Software
    Click link below for Pearl Flip Replica Theme for OS 4.3+
    Pearl Flip Today Plus Replica Theme OS 4.3+ - Themes Blackberry Software
    L Version

Pearl Flip L Replica Theme OS 4.5 - Themes Blackberry Software
    Pearl Flip L Replica Theme OS 4.3+ - Themes Blackberry Software

BOTTOM DOCK
    Pearl Flip Replica Theme OS 4.5 - Themes Blackberry Software
    Pearl Flip Replica Theme OS 4.3+ - Themes Blackberry Software

Links will be changed over to the CrackBerry store in a day or two, the promotion is only being shown on mobihand currently.

Donations are much appreciated, Thank You.

Please click the link below.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=1582004
    Last edited by tom1l21; 01-26-09 at 04:18 AM.
    01-08-09 03:25 PM
    Got it, getting ready to run it, will post back shortly...
    01-08-09 03:47 PM
    Got it, getting ready to run it, will post back shortly...
    Cool, let me know how it goes. Thanks!
    01-08-09 04:12 PM
    Tom, the theme is dead on. I am very picky about themes, especially font and this is perfect. The spacing of the icons and the font smoothing is great. I am totally diggin this theme right now. Here is a screenshot of mine...

01-08-09 06:27 PM
    looks nice
    01-08-09 06:45 PM
    Tom, the theme is dead on. I am very picky about themes, especially font and this is perfect. The spacing of the icons and the font smoothing is great. I am totally diggin this theme right now. Here is a screenshot of mine...

Glad you like it

I was wondering, what do you all think I should use for the standard wallpaper, keep the waves or change it up to one of theses wallpapers found on the pearl flip..

01-08-09 06:54 PM
    I have always liked the first wallpaper...
    01-08-09 06:58 PM
    Any issues so far?
    01-10-09 02:27 PM
    This theme is running very smooth on my device, i am having no issues at all...
    01-10-09 02:30 PM
    nice theme got this one for my pearl 8120 (got your replica 8900 for my curve) thanks for the nice work
    01-10-09 05:03 PM
    any ETA on when today theme or L theme are going to come?
    01-10-09 09:57 PM
    any ETA on when today theme or L theme are going to come?
    I will monitor sales, and if it seems to be doing well, I will probably create both L and today. So far, it hasn't been getting too many downloads, not sure if its the lack of pearl users or if it is just not seen here in the forums.
    01-10-09 11:23 PM
    would you be willing to make one if i paid for it?
    01-10-09 11:50 PM
    would you be willing to make one if i paid for it?
    I will most likely be releasing an L version soon since I have the template down (just finished releasing the curve version). As far as today plus goes, I have a bit to work on that for both curve and pearl. I'll definitely keep you posted on the status of both.
    01-10-09 11:56 PM
    Hi,

I'm a new blackberry user and purchased your theme but can't install it OTA. My browser says I don't have any browser configuration service book entries.

I don't have a good data plan anyway and was wondering if there's any way for you to send me an alx file instead? Please let me know.. or show me some other way. Thanks!
    01-11-09 10:40 PM
    ok thanks i look forward to purchasing those two themes
    01-11-09 11:06 PM
    My friend has the new flip blackberry and I noticed on hers that when someone calls or she gets a text message, the picture that she has programed for them comes up in a little round bubble looking format. My question is can I get that same picture format on my 8130?

Thanks!
    Kim
    01-12-09 10:25 AM
    My friend has the new flip blackberry and I noticed on hers that when someone calls or she gets a text message, the picture that she has programed for them comes up in a little round bubble looking format. My question is can I get that same picture format on my 8130?

Thanks!
    Kim
    Hi Kim,

The little round bubble is either part of the new OS version that is running on the Pearl Flip or a program she has downloaded. I'm not quite sure what program that would be either. It is unrelated to the theme. If you have anymore questions or comments, please email me at [email protected] . Thanks!
    01-12-09 01:27 PM

Thanks!
    Kim
    I don't know for sure but I'm guessing that is TMobile MyFaves. All 5 MyFaves are each in a round picture/icon format.
    -Scott
    01-12-09 06:53 PM
    I don't know for sure but I'm guessing that is TMobile MyFaves. All 5 MyFaves are each in a round picture/icon format.
    -Scott
    Yeah you are probably right about this. This is only offered in the Tmobile theme (if you have tmobile).
    01-14-09 12:00 AM
    Tom,

Just purchased the theme and i must say its one of my favorites of all time!

Great work!
    01-15-09 08:01 AM
    I really like the theme, very detailed...
    01-15-09 08:05 AM
    Post when the L or Today theme is released.
    01-15-09 08:37 AM
    Just purchased the theme and i must say its one of my favorites of all time!

Great work!
    I really like the theme, very detailed...
    Thanks for the compliments! Please feel free to leave a review on the Mobihand Page where you purchased the theme. Not everyone goes to the forums so they can't all see the feedback found here. Thanks again!

Post when the L or Today theme is released.
    Probably have the L theme in a week and the Today Plus in a couple weeks.
    01-15-09 12:58 PM

how'd you get your google logo like that?

Also, this theme is AMAZING. its so authentic. I love how the titles fade in and out on the main screen. Excellent job. A++++
    01-16-09 12:19 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD