Now available for download with 6 versions to choose from!

Please click the CrackBerry link below to be redirected:

Enjoy!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f124/bl...choose-343058/

Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 10-22-09 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Redirect to Completed Themes
    10-14-09 05:29 PM
    I would download that theme! Can't wait until it's out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 06:02 PM
    I am a big fan of your FullVu theme and i really like the look of this theme also!

Couple of questions about this theme that i have thought about:
    1. Is the "setup wizard" icon/button customizable or is it always displayed on the screen? I understand the bottom icons are customisable so just wondered if that one was too
    2. Can you provide other "Today" layouts? Eg, im interested in "SMS Messages" and "Call Log"

Many thanks!
    It looks great!
    10-15-09 02:22 AM
    I am a big fan of your FullVu theme and i really like the look of this theme also!

Couple of questions about this theme that i have thought about:
    1. Is the "setup wizard" icon/button customizable or is it always displayed on the screen? I understand the bottom icons are customisable so just wondered if that one was too
    2. Can you provide other "Today" layouts? Eg, im interested in "SMS Messages" and "Call Log"

Many thanks!
    It looks great!
    Thank you I'm glad you enjoy the FullVu Theme.

1. All Icons including the Setup Wizard is customisable. The whole idea of the Icon being there is so you can put your Favourite Weather application in place of the Setup Wizard Icon and it will show you a nice display of the weather on your homescreen.

2. I am going to make many versions of this theme including a Message and Call Log Today variant.
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 10-15-09 at 05:17 PM.
    10-15-09 05:14 PM
    that sounds awesome.. sadly i dont have the opportunity to use the weather feature on the front screen due to having limited internet, but SMS messages and call log today would be awesome!

thanks for the additional information!
    10-16-09 01:19 AM
    wow very clean looking ! cant wait for the final edition ill definitetly get this one
    10-17-09 10:53 PM
    that sounds awesome.. sadly i dont have the opportunity to use the weather feature on the front screen due to having limited internet, but SMS messages and call log today would be awesome!

thanks for the additional information!
    The themes are ready for Download now. The version you want will be the Messages and Call Log Today+.

To make sure your SMS messages appear on the Homescreen do the following:

Click on Messages> Options> General Options> SMS and Email Inboxes: Combined.

Hope you enjoy using BlackMesh!
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 10-22-09 at 07:30 AM.
    10-22-09 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD