I am trying to find a hello kitty theme for my BBpearl. I can't find one that I can download for free. lol!! when i googled it I brought several up, and then it wouldn't upload them I don't know why but it was talking about a zip. Im new at this BB stuff as far as themes and things go. I appreciate any help you are able to give me. Remember i need the idiots guide lol!!
    Sarah
    07-14-08 08:52 PM
    NancyDrew Blackberry Themes: Purple Hello Kitty Monogram Zen 83xx/88xx

NancyDrewThemes... she has a ton of other great themes as well!!
    07-14-08 08:54 PM
    she doesnt make themes for 8100...boo!
    oh well
    just a heads up for everyone
    07-14-08 08:57 PM
    Go to Pinstack.com, there are numerous free Hello Kitty themes there for 8100, I downloaded 3 or 4 of theme already. Hope this helps
    07-14-08 09:07 PM
    she does, sorta. Go to the top, click on forums, and look for the 8100

Not many but some there
    07-14-08 09:08 PM
    I have actually made a Hello Kitty theme for 8100, it is posted on blueroom via ota download, not zip.
    07-14-08 09:38 PM
    thanks everyone for trying to help, but i had no luck lol!! i actually have gotten a few free from nancy got her info from a mommy group im in. but it ask me to upload other stuff. im not too familiar with the themes and things yet so maybe in the near future i can get one. I am willing to pay 5.00 CDN for a cute hello kitty for my 8130 pearl. but they have to take paypal.
    oh well.
    07-14-08 09:41 PM
    I have actually made a Hello Kitty theme for 8100, it is posted on blueroom via ota download, not zip.

YAY!! THANK YOU NANCY!! I am sending you a 5.00 donation right now!! tell me where and how to do it.
    07-14-08 09:43 PM
    ok i just tried to send you 5.00 but it isnt letting me send it to you via-paypal because im in canada. any suggestions. oh the theme worked and it looks GREAT!! I love it! the only neg is the word once you are in the applivation are black so its SO hard to read but NO complaints!! sweeeettt!!!
    07-14-08 09:53 PM
    Thanks I am glad you like it! Thanks for letting me know about the black letters. I don't have a Pearl so I can't test the themes (drives me crazy). That's why I don't make Pearl themes.
    07-15-08 12:04 AM
    Hello, sarfrazfamily. If you go to blackberrythemes . com they have a hello kitty with LV back ground.Just click on the type of blackberry you have type in you phone number and they send you the theme and icons. It's realy cute and best of all free.
    05-29-09 02:06 AM
    Hello, sarfrazfamily. If you go to blackberrythemes . com they have a hello kitty with LV back ground.Just click on the type of blackberry you have type in you phone number and they send you the theme and icons. It's realy cute and best of all free.

Sorry, I hate correcting people, but it's blackberrythemes . net

sorry, i can't do links yet
    05-31-09 03:39 AM
    nancy drew plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz make blackberry pearl themes i love your curve and storm and tour themes i cry sometimes because u dont make those creative girly themes for pearl ugh how do make themes anyway because i need to make my own themes ugh by the nancy i only 13
    10-14-09 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD