I found this theme on my computer and I don't know who made it. I think it might be a premium theme, but I figured someone here might recognize it and could tell me the maker!

I have a question for them.

09-26-09 03:29 PM
    Might be kinda hard now to find a creator of a theme if it was out of a zip though should say in a notepad doc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 11:57 PM
    Might be kinda hard now to find a creator of a theme if it was out of a zip though should say in a notepad doc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I wish a notepad document had been included in the zip. I tried searching crackberry's app store but that didn't come up with anything. I'm about 95% certain that this IS a premium theme. (The bottom dock icons aren't customizable and I remember be bummed and thinking I wouldn't have purchased it if I'd know/realized that. I LOVE the rest of the theme- fonts, sizes, icons.... everything!)

Do you, or does anyone else have any ideas of where I could look to find the maker?
    09-27-09 12:34 AM
    I wish a notepad document had been included in the zip. I tried searching crackberry's app store but that didn't come up with anything. I'm about 95% certain that this IS a premium theme. (The bottom dock icons aren't customizable and I remember be bummed and thinking I wouldn't have purchased it if I'd know/realized that. I LOVE the rest of the theme- fonts, sizes, icons.... everything!)

Do you, or does anyone else have any ideas of where I could look to find the maker?
    one thing you could try is if you know the name of theme, should be the title of the zip and try searching on google for it. Might get your answer then
    09-27-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD