This is probably a stupid question, but, how do I download a theme (i know you DL and unzip) and thats where I get stuck?? What do I do next?

thanks in advance
    04-30-09 02:40 PM
    Hi and welcome to CB.

Follow the guide on desktop manager installation in this link

Lecture 9: How To Install and Manage Third Party Software Applications On Your BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    04-30-09 02:57 PM
    This is probably a stupid question, but, how do I download a theme (i know you DL and unzip) and thats where I get stuck?? What do I do next?

thanks in advance
    The easiest way without a doubt is to do it OTA (over-the-air). From your phone's browser, find a theme on a website that has OTA and click on it. You will then just follow the prompts. When done, go to options>themes>click on the new theme and it will load up and will be installed.
    04-30-09 02:57 PM
    Thats Great, thank you for your help. Off to do that now
    04-30-09 03:09 PM
    RIM needs to make this entirely more user friendly. It is a game killer for many people who just want a casual phone to send email and surf the web. It should be click click to customize and finding free OTA themes should not require bouncing from google search to google search.
    05-26-09 08:24 AM
    There are no free OTA themes on Crackberry?

Anyone know any good website for free OTA themes?
    05-30-09 02:50 AM

There are plenty of OTA themes on CB check here http://forums.crackberry.com/f124/
    05-31-09 01:39 PM

ya there is alot of free ota themes on crackberry just go to crackberry forums,media corner and select your m/m for the themes and there you go
    05-31-09 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD