so this may be hard to explain, but people in the forum usually are very helpful despite the cryptic cries for help, so here goes:

i'd like to set up my call log so that when i hit the send button it will show my recent all activity (incoming, outgoing, missed, etc). well actually, that part i have figured out. here's the weird part that complicates things: my sms folder has started storing call log messages that say placed call, missed call, received call, etc. i dont mind the missed call messages so much, but i already have a call log when i press the send button so i dont really need it in my sms box. i have tried the settings for theme controlled, combined vs separate but havent really seen many good results or had this problem alleviated. i check my email through the gmail application and i am do use my bb for enterprise emails. right now, under sms options, it says theme controlled.

can you explain/suggest what each one means, what you find works best for you in your sms box, and offer any solutions to my problem? that would be a great help. let me know if i need to clarify anything. thanks! :-)
    09-18-08 01:13 AM
    Go to call log (green button), hit menu (BB button) and go to options, call logging. Here you can specify whether or not you want call logs to show in the message list. I disabled this a long time ago.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-08 10:51 AM
    Oh and separating your SMS from your messages has nothing to do with call logs showing up. I have mine separated as a personal preference because most of SMSs are personal, while most of my emails are business.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-08 10:55 AM
    Exactly as judurante said : Call Log > Menu > Options > Call Logging > None
    09-18-08 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD