is there a theme where i can up load a pic but eliminate all the icons from being on the phone covering up the pic? i have it down to where only the battery, ringer and clock are on there but how can get rid of all of them?
    03-19-09 04:53 PM
    Good question! I hope someone can help you. Have you looked at themes4bb.com? You can ask someone there to make you a custome theme like you are asking for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 06:58 PM
    i just signed up on that site yesterday and i did ask that question so i hope someone replies. i have my biz card on my phone i shoot weddings and when its dark and loud at the hall people ask for my number so i just flash my phone to them and they get all the info they need, but some of the icons cover my wallpaper at the top so i thought if there was way to get rid of it?
    03-20-09 08:45 AM
    Pimpmyberry.com also has a theme that has a blank home screen, its what I use

03-20-09 08:57 AM
    what do you mean by blank? can u still use a pic and have nothing on it?
    03-27-09 09:54 AM
    A blank theme means that the original screenshot has nothing on the screen but whatever picture you piit as the wallpaper. By pressing Menu, all your icons will appear. Look into a blank theme! You'll find it useful!

03-27-09 09:59 AM
    I just started making themes a couple days ago. What your asking for wouldn't be that hard to do. You can probably replace the pics it uses for battery and stuff with transparent pics. Actually I just messed with a little and it has check boxes to remove each one. So no editing of pics needed. Just uncheck the boxes and voila.
    Last edited by Johndra; 03-27-09 at 11:43 AM.
    03-27-09 11:37 AM
    i have the reflection 7 theme on my torch i was able to blank out my icons hiding them all in one folder that sits on the far rite corner of the screen so my home screen is pretty much my pic but when i go into the folder to call up certain apps or messaging or whatever the wall paper dont follow it has a cool carbon black screen i like it but id rather have my pic follow me into other screens of the phone is that possible?
    04-05-11 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD