Hello:

I had a request to export all of my CrystalBerry Elements themes over to the 81xx. I decided "why not." I had an 8130 once and wanted other themes on different platforms.

There are 4 different versions: Water, Earth, Fire andSpirit

Specs:
    1. FREE - Basic Side Zen theme
    2. Customized Icons and colors throughout the themes.
    3. Tux is the unread message notifier. He is a different color for each theme.
    4. Hotkeys: QL spacebar shortcut and $ is SMS/MMS
    5. Homescreen wallpaper can be changed to anything you want!
    6. User customizable icons

CrystalBerry Water

OTA WATER

CrystalBerry Earth

OTA EARTH

CrystalBerry Fire

OTA FIRE

CrystalBerry Spirit

OTA SPIRIT

As always, do a battery pull after installation so it will run smoothly!

I don't have an 81XX to test, so please let me know if there are bugs!

Enjoy!

**Disclaimer, I will not change any of the walls on the apps screen, or the call screen. They are "as is". I also will not switch out any of the icons. If I do it for one theme, I have to do it for all, and it's alot of work.**
    02-24-10 02:12 AM
    thank u will lrt u know how they work
    02-24-10 05:28 AM
    thank u will lrt u know how they work
    ok! thank you.
    02-24-10 05:55 AM
    ok - go ahead and download the earth one. i re-uploaded it for you~!
    02-25-10 12:42 AM
    I put the earth theme on my phone, did a battery pull, then when it turned back on everything was A little sluggish.. Just thought I would let you know. It was mainly when you hit the menu button at home screen and loading the symbols chart in SMS messaging

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-10 09:34 AM
    I put the earth theme on my phone, did a battery pull, then when it turned back on everything was A little sluggish.. Just thought I would let you know. It was mainly when you hit the menu button at home screen and loading the symbols chart in SMS messaging

Try a couple battery pulls for a few days. The original ones I made aren't sluggish. It also could be a larger file for a smaller memory sized phone. I don't know how big the download size is.
    02-26-10 11:38 PM
    Oh my golly! I'll have my daughter try these out and let you know, she has my old Pearl. Of course you know I use all your these on my Tour and LOVE them!
    02-27-10 11:23 AM
    Ill try that. File is only 481 kb

02-27-10 11:35 PM
    And if you don't mind can you look into makin a yellow and black theme? I want one to match my otterbox my girlfriend is getting me.

02-27-10 11:45 PM
    And if you don't mind can you look into makin a yellow and black theme? I want one to match my otterbox my girlfriend is getting me.

02-28-10 12:52 AM
    I downloaded Earth and it's great except for one little bug. When I pull up my messages folder (I have all my SMS and emails in the same folder), the subject lines on the emails are blurry, like it's two lines stacked together. The SMS messages are fine. Bummer, I really like this theme but it's very harsh to look at.
    02-28-10 04:49 PM
    I downloaded Earth and it's great except for one little bug. When I pull up my messages folder (I have all my SMS and emails in the same folder), the subject lines on the emails are blurry, like it's two lines stacked together. The SMS messages are fine. Bummer, I really like this theme but it's very harsh to look at.
    That's really weird. I'm not sure why it would be doing that. Can you post a screenshot??
    02-28-10 07:17 PM
    That's really weird. I'm not sure why it would be doing that. Can you post a screenshot??
    Sure! Here you go. The SMS messages are from Cody and there are actually two emails from two different addresses.

02-28-10 08:21 PM
    Oh wow. Maybe I should change the font size smaller?? Have you done a battery pull?
    02-28-10 08:45 PM
    Oh wow. Maybe I should change the font size smaller?? Have you done a battery pull?
    I did do a battery pull after seeing this for the first time, and it didn't help. It's really strange since the SMS is fine. I have two other themes that I use regularly and they both are normal after using this one.
    02-28-10 09:34 PM
    I did do a battery pull after seeing this for the first time, and it didn't help. It's really strange since the SMS is fine. I have two other themes that I use regularly and they both are normal after using this one.
    That's crazy! I have no idea what could be causing it.. Have you tried downloading one of the other element themes?
    03-01-10 05:40 AM
    That's crazy! I have no idea what could be causing it.. Have you tried downloading one of the other element themes?
    I haven't yet, but I will try it out.

edited: rgarling, yes, the Water is doing the same thing.
    Last edited by kbutler77; 03-01-10 at 11:33 AM.
    03-01-10 11:26 AM

That's so weird. I have no idea why it could be doing that... let me open the themes and see if there is anything I can do.
    03-01-10 05:46 PM

I know you don't have it this way, but can you try separating the sms and messages boxes and let me know if it's still doing that?
    03-02-10 06:38 PM
    I know you don't have it this way, but can you try separating the sms and messages boxes and let me know if it's still doing that?
    I just separated them, and yes, the emails are still doing the same thing.
    03-02-10 07:00 PM
    I just separated them, and yes, the emails are still doing the same thing.
    Darnit! I'll make the text smaller. Hopefully that will help. I absolutely have no idea what is causing it. I'll let you know when I update these. I'll get to them tonight!

I am so sorry
    03-02-10 08:50 PM
    Darnit! I'll make the text smaller. Hopefully that will help. I absolutely have no idea what is causing it. I'll let you know when I update these. I'll get to them tonight!

I am so sorry
    Don't be sorry! These are great, and free, so I really can't complain. I actually still have the Earth one in use because I really do like it.

I'll watch for an update to test out any changes you make.
    03-02-10 09:41 PM
    Don't be sorry! These are great, and free, so I really can't complain. I actually still have the Earth one in use because I really do like it.

I'll watch for an update to test out any changes you make.
    Thank you. I am a perfectionist though.. so I have to find out what's wrong with these themes!!

I have changed the font sizes for the messages/sms lists. Let me know if they work!
    03-02-10 11:47 PM
    Thank you. I am a perfectionist though.. so I have to find out what's wrong with these themes!!

I have changed the font sizes for the messages/sms lists. Let me know if they work!
    Well, now the email is doing the same thing and both the email and SMS are teeny tiny and hard to read!
    03-03-10 07:59 AM
    Well, now the email is doing the same thing and both the email and SMS are teeny tiny and hard to read!
    oh no.. i'll reset them to default when i get back into work tonight!
    03-03-10 08:10 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD