this is my 1st theme creation....it took me a while and with a little help from my son with the photoshop stuff (im a lil rusty on it), i thought i would share. I bought a very cool budweiser hard case on ebay and couldnt find a bud theme to match. so i got inspired to create my own.

the best feature is probably the custom battery meter! (beer glass)

i created it for my 8130 pearl. 4.5 o.s.

i installed it on my phone and so far everything seems great.....if you have any problems with the sizing or anything, please let me know and i will fix it.

if someone can explain to me how to upload a ota download i will do that also. i know to export it as a .jad file just unsure how to get that here.
    Last edited by digits911; 06-03-09 at 03:38 PM.
    06-03-09 03:19 PM
    Thought I would reply to this to bump it back up to the top of the theme threads in case anyway knows how to get the OTA link on here. For some reason I cannot download it on to my computer and then transfer it to my Verizon Pearl 8130. This is an awesome theme and I would love to have. If anybody has any suggestions for the creator as to how to get the OTA link on here it would be greatly appreciated.
    09-10-09 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD