I can't seem to zoom in my camera or on my video anymore... any suggestions??
    07-28-08 06:27 PM
    Try the battery pull.
    07-28-08 07:00 PM
    Roll the trackball up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 07:02 PM
    With the device powered on remove the battery for 30 seconds, then replace the battery.
    07-28-08 07:03 PM
    Roll the trackball up

Thank you Sgocka, I know this... this is why I am confused as to why I can't zoom anymore lol. I'll try the battery pull.

Thanks everyone
    07-29-08 12:20 PM
    Thank you Sgocka, I know this... this is why I am confused as to why I can't zoom anymore lol. I'll try the battery pull.

Thanks everyone
    The same thing happened to me the other day where I couldn't use the trackball to zoom in the camera but it worked fine outside of the camera. Battery pull definitely fixed it! Hope it works for you too.
    07-29-08 04:13 PM
    Try using the up/down speaker keys on the side of the handheld. I dunno, maybe you've already knew that. Anyway, how do you zoom on the video camera app. I haven't figured out how to do that.
    07-29-08 04:17 PM
    Anyway, how do you zoom on the video camera app. I haven't figured out how to do that.
    Can not be done, no zoom feature for the vid cam.
    07-30-08 09:25 AM
    Thanks. I didn't think so. Vid cam is just a toy anyway on this phone. Love my Pearl anyway

07-30-08 10:14 AM
    I figured out on mine that you can't zoom in low light
    07-30-08 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD