Ok, before I freak out I thought I would post a message. I downloaded the soft reset and loaded the app onto my phone via the desktop manager and I backed up my phone and when it came back up my browser was gone! Not hiding, but GONE!

Now when I go to espn (regular browser icon not there to try) it says "Uncaught exception: no application instance" hit OK and then it says your device does not currently have any browser configuration Service Book Entries.

Anyone have a clue what I did?

Question: When I hit soft reset is it correct that it says "the device is required to reset to complete module installation or removal. Notice 1 of 5. ???

I've done a hard reset twice now, but to no avail! Also, I went back in and restored my back up, but that did not work either....
    04-08-08 01:23 PM
    well I typed "browser configuration service book entries" into google and found some help. I'm not sure why it happened, but I had to go into advanced options, host routing tables and find the highlighted entry and then hit options and register now. It worked! Back up and running in regards to my browser.......

If anyone can answer the soft reset question above I would appreciate your help. Is the question I see when clicking soft reset, correct?

Cheers!
    04-08-08 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD