I have had awesome success transferring movies to my BB Pearl 8130, but after experimenting with some of the settings, the Audio and video do not match.
    What are the exact settings I should be using.
    I just messed around with it to make it full screen instead of 16:9, but now I get that problem.
    01-31-08 08:04 AM
    Anyone out there with solutions or suggestions?
    Thanks
    01-31-08 10:55 AM
    What software are you using to shrink and convert your video files with? That is a common problem with allot of software out there. I turn all my DVDs into 700mb .avi / DivX files. Then I use The free blackberry Mediacell converter to knock them down to 200mb movies. Let me know and I will give you a walk through on how to have perfect videos on your phone.
    02-01-08 12:04 PM
    I use Apollo DVD Rip and it does it all in one shot. Burns it right from the DVD to what ever format I choose which is mp4. I get around 450mb because I bump up the volume and have high quality. It's OK. I erase them when I am done and keep them on my computer. Used it last night a transferred Private PArts. It worked great. Still anamorphic instead of full screen. Not sure where to change it, in the DVD Ripper or Media Manager Transfer.
    02-01-08 12:50 PM
    02-01-08 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD