Something seems to have gone wrong with my google sync and some other settings - I now have two entries for each appointment in my calendar!

Is there a way to wipe the calendar? I can't find the option...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 04:41 AM
    Go to the calendar options hold down the alt key and press rset it will then go thru and ask if you want to delete each calendar. After you do that you have to go on to google sync and also delete you blackberry calendar or it will sync two events again.

08-22-09 05:03 AM
    Something seems to have gone wrong with my google sync and some other settings - I now have two entries for each appointment in my calendar!

Is there a way to wipe the calendar? I can't find the option...

I had the same issue about a year ago and asked in the main discussion forum. Here's what they said to me and it worked perfectly:

On the Desktop Manager go to the Backup Utility. There is an option in there to remove all the calendar entries and it will basically blank it out. You can then sync with Google or whatever and it will restore it for you.

It's simple and easy. Best of luck!
    08-22-09 09:43 AM
    Go to the calendar options hold down the alt key and press rset it will then go thru and ask if you want to delete each calendar. After you do that you have to go on to google sync and also delete you blackberry calendar or it will sync two events again.

Sorry - which key is 'reset'?
    08-24-09 07:18 AM
    I am going to guess that you deleted/installed the gmail enhanced mail plugin. I am having the same issue, after I deleted it, all my events were associated with another calendar....
    Last edited by brianschmitt; 08-24-09 at 08:05 AM. Reason: grammer
    08-24-09 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD