hey i have a "?"
    if i change my yahoo password now , is it gonna affect yahoo email push on balckberry ?
    (it's already set up in BB, and working)

thanks
    07-16-09 12:24 PM
    yes, you just need to go to your email settings on your phone and change the password on there.
    07-16-09 12:27 PM
    thanks gilde,
    ......but but but the BB never asks me for a PW when i check messages (emails) on BB; it just shows them to me

... i thought u need to put the PW only when setting up the email ...

can you explain, please?
    07-16-09 12:40 PM
    You need to log in to your BIS account and change the yahoo password there. BIS will need the new pw to access your mailbox.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 12:46 PM
    Yeah it doesnt need the password everytime you check it because its saved in the email settings. I changed my password awhile back for my school email and stopped getting emails to my phone. I went to the email settings and changed the stored password for that email account only, and they started coming to my phone again. I would assume it would work the same with yahoo.
    07-16-09 12:46 PM
    OK guys, thanks for clarifying .

so i just change the PW as usual for yahoo-mail online, then where do i go on the BB pearl to change the PW?

can i access it from the "messages" ? or do i have to go to the "set up wizard" again and pretend i am setting up my email again?
    if you can, can you post the steps?
    thanks.
    (i am at work and have no access to my bb right now, so it would be a while b4 i can get to the BB again, that's why i posted here)
    07-16-09 01:24 PM
    all you have to do is access the blackberry start (BIS) site and change you're password there. Not sure what your carrier uses for that, I'm on AT&T. Also, you may be able to access the BIS site from a browser on your BB, and change the password that way.
    07-16-09 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD