So I have A pearl on verizon and testing is unbearably slow. It's only to one person though and to everyone else for the most part it's fine. It basically locks up my phone for about a minute before the message is done sending. So what is going on? Help or I will be getting a curve instead of waiting out a bold
    01-09-09 10:43 AM
    i have a similar problem, except my friend deosnt get my texts but i get hers, and lately others havnt been getting mine inless i send them twice
    01-09-09 03:38 PM
    i have a similar problem, except my friend deosnt get my texts but i get hers, and lately others havnt been getting mine inless i send them twice
    I have exactly the same problem - i have to send them twice for them to get it - and its only to one person. This occurs even though i get all of her messages perfectly
    01-12-09 09:29 AM
    You would have to call your service provider. All I can say to help... Sorry
    01-12-09 04:22 PM
    I had the same problem.

For me, I went to the last message I received from them, went into the menu and selected "Remove History".

It didn't delete any of the previous messages I just couldn't scroll back to the very beginning of the conversation anymore.

Now it's back to normal speed.
    01-12-09 05:10 PM
    Well the only person i have a problem texting is away so i shall report back once she is back - My operator said it's nothing their end and probably the phone - never happened with any of my other phones, so could be a possibility.
    01-13-09 10:34 AM
    Yeah for some reason i have the exact same problem, mine just started about a week ago and is driving me crazy.

running os: 4.5.0.97

Hopefully will get a storm this week!
    01-13-09 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD