Anyone have any ideas? I had to wipe my phone cuz it was in constant reboot mode, and when i re-installed the OS for my provider (TELUS), I noticed that I am now missing the little Brick game, but more importantly I am missing BB messenger.

If I go to download it, either USB or OTA, it says my device does not meet the requirements to install it. WHAT?! I'm running OS 4.3 ... and it only needs 3.7 to run.

Anyone, PLEASE, if you have an idea how to get BB messenger back on my 8130, let me know!

THANKS!!!
    01-27-08 11:32 AM
    Anyone have any ideas? I had to wipe my phone cuz it was in constant reboot mode, and when i re-installed the OS for my provider (TELUS), I noticed that I am now missing the little Brick game, but more importantly I am missing BB messenger.

If I go to download it, either USB or OTA, it says my device does not meet the requirements to install it. WHAT?! I'm running OS 4.3 ... and it only needs 3.7 to run.

Anyone, PLEASE, if you have an idea how to get BB messenger back on my 8130, let me know!

THANKS!!!

I'm having the same problem, I've been asking for help for the last few days and nobody has responded, so I'm in the same boat as you...I have Verizon Wireless for my 8130 though.
    01-27-08 11:35 AM
    hey i just saw your message on another board... and i replied to it... lol...

I hope someone can give us an answer
    01-27-08 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD