I am trying to find the folder that contains all sms messages, phone calls etc so I can delete them from my phone. I know I can go into my sms folder, but there is another folder that contains all sms messages and such.

Anyone know how I can get to this folder??
    11-16-08 12:52 PM
    You cannot gain direct access to your SMS folder on your phone BUT, you can run up Desktop Manager, connect your phone and select Baclup/Restore and then Advanced. Scroll down to SMS Messages and then select Clear. SMS messages are gone.

You may also do this on the phone by opening the SMS and MMS icon (you need to have separated your SMS and email messages [ Messages, Options, General Options and scroll down to SMS and Email Inboxes ]) and holding down either Shift key and scrolling down all the messages to select them. Now press Menu and select Delete Messages
    11-16-08 01:31 PM
    From your general messages folder you can hit menu key and select 'view folder'. A bunch of folders will then be listed.

11-16-08 01:38 PM
    Can you see system folders that way? Like the SMS folder? That would be rrally cool but I ' only ' have a Curve. All you big kids with Bolds.....
    11-16-08 01:43 PM
    Can you see system folders that way? Like the SMS folder? That would be rrally cool but I ' only ' have a Curve. All you big kids with Bolds.....
    LOL.

Yep. My Pearl had that function too. It lists sms inbox/outbox, call logs, mms inbox/outbox, browser messages etc.
    11-16-08 01:56 PM
    You mean this folder I think.
    This is really useful but you still have to delete manually. The big advantage here is that you do not have to separate the folders prior to deletion. very cool indeed. Thanks. I had never used this function.
    11-16-08 02:04 PM
    Exactly was I was looking for!

Thanks
    11-16-08 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD