01-24-08 04:41 AM
    I'm a die hard L Theme guy, but that Theme does look fun Pete!... just may try it someday.

BTW: Why are you showing your more attractive side over on Themes4BB rather than here?
    01-24-08 05:11 AM
    I'm a die hard L Theme guy, but that Theme does look fun Pete!... just may try it someday.

BTW: Why are you showing your more attractive side over on Themes4BB rather than here?
    I was going to put that over here and tell everyone I'm your long lost son!

Think I'll go do that right now!
    01-24-08 05:17 AM
    I was going to put that over here and tell everyone I'm your long lost son!
    There's no doubting CB has some of the most amazingly attractive members!
    01-24-08 05:35 AM
    There's no doubting CB has some of the most amazingly attractive members!
    Papa!
    Now that everyone knows.... can I borrow some money!
    01-24-08 05:38 AM
    OK, I'll admit it. I am new to this and am a bit hesitant to download a new theme. Where can you get good, safe ones that are easily downloaded?

Right now I am using the one that came with my VZW 8130.
    01-24-08 10:09 AM
    OK, I'll admit it. I am new to this and am a bit hesitant to download a new theme. Where can you get good, safe ones that are easily downloaded?

Look at post #51!
    Once there look around!
    01-24-08 10:15 AM
    bphone theme is the tits...nuff said
    01-24-08 12:14 PM

Verizon already has 4 themes on it when you get it...the VZW and three BB themes. Have you looked or tried any of the others? The BB Dimension L one is nice...you can have nine of your most favorite icons showing. Be brave and check them out...they're already on your 8130.
    01-24-08 01:15 PM
    The BB Dimension L one is nice...you can have nine of your most favorite icons showing.
    Yep, some would consider it boring, but still my fav.
    01-24-08 01:40 PM
    Yep, some would consider it boring, but still my fav.
    Let's face it Gadget...it is a little boring, but VERY functional and not too cluttered. My old eyes and brain can only process so much info at one time! We can't all be as "educated looking" as you. I really like the iBerry Black I have...especially because the names are under each icon...I just wish there were only 3 across with bigger icons and print! Of course with your glasses, I'm sure you can read the small "stuff."
    01-24-08 01:55 PM
    I use either Aero or T Mobile's theme and change my screen almost daily.
    01-24-08 02:23 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD