I have a notification icon that says 1 and a symbol of the earth. I think it came from something I did when attempting to connect to the weather thing. At one point I got an error message saying save until able to connect... I wasn't paying attention to what buttons I pushed but now that icons there and I can't figure out how to rid of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 07:59 PM
    I'm pretty sure that's a "saved browser" message, or some other such thing. I think I actually did that once and asked how to get rid of it on here, too! I love Crackberry!!!

Try this: Open up your messages. Once in there, click your Berry Menu button and scroll down to "view folder." In that list, scroll to "browser messages" and click on that. It should open up a new "messages" window that looks like your email/sms list, but your "browser message" should be in there. Delete that, and hopefully that icon will go away!!

I'm learning more and more about blackberry, so I hope I told you right! Someone correct me if I'm wrong and help the OP out!!

Let me know if it works! Good luck and welcome to Crackberry! You're gonna be addicted - SOON!!! =)
    08-28-09 08:04 PM
    Thank you so much! I AM an addict!
    08-31-09 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD