Sometimes I'll be sending a text, and after a finish a word and hit space the word dissapears and the cursor goes back to before the word. It really is a paid and im not sure why it happens. If i delete the whole word and go back and type it and dont hit space and start another word it is fine. But when i hit space it gets rid of the word. It's not often, but every 10th text or so. Anyone have an idea? I've tried a battery pull and nothing.
    09-17-08 12:42 AM
    Is it maybe a certain word that AutoText is replacing with a blank entry??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-08 12:46 AM
    Nevermind. I am sorry I did not see you are on the Pearl, which does not have AutoText my bad... dang WAP! haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-08 12:47 AM
    mine does this while im using bbm. It pisses me off bad. and then usually my phone freezes up... if i pull the battery it fixes the problem for a while and I know it isnt a certain word it does it too. Seems to be completely random. So i would like to know if anyone has any info also
    09-17-08 01:23 AM
    Yeah something like this happened to me not too long ago. Whenever I typed in "hey whats up" my phone would change it to "Hey. Up?" and there was no autotext that said that... and the other guy was wrong, your phone does have auto text... so check that... and when I checked mine and everything was ok, I had to get a replacement. Software didn't fix it.
    09-17-08 07:09 AM
    I guess this means that I have to go back the verizon and have them give me a new phone? I dont have to check the autotext because it happens with so many random words, i know there cant be any auto texts for the stuff i'm writing. I'm finding way to many glitches in my pearl and am not happy right now.
    09-19-08 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD