Ok all, hopefully these aren't stupid questions and I really hope I can get some help.

1. My wife and I have Pearls. Going to the email settings icon, I am required to enter user name and password every time. On hers it goes right to the settings. At the same time, I can go to the VZW BIS website and also enter my info to make changes there. She cannot log into that site, says her username and password are incorrect. Trying to figure out what was done differently between the 2 phones.

2. Recently upgraded both phones to the new OS, got the wireless upgrade option under options. Resent service books for HTML email and the new wireless upgrade option disappeared. Any ideas why??? Will it come back if there is a wireless upgrade? Do I need to reinstall??

3. Blackberry messenger now hangs. I can send a message and get the sending icon and it just stays that way almost frozen. Sometimes it will give me the other person is on the phone icon. The only way to unfreeze it is to follow it up with another message, it will send that one and then resync and send the previous one. Happens pretty often. Not sure why or how to fix it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

Jay
    11-14-08 10:08 AM
    No bites yet. Any Help. Please.

Thanks
    11-26-08 11:11 AM
    In regards to question number one it sounds like you set your email up from the BIS site where as your wife may have done it from the phone. RIM recognizes her with a mobile identifier and not a user name and password so she can't make changes from the site. Try going to the bis site and setting up an account for her if not, just call the VZW tech guys, they set me up with a new user name and password. I validated my email accounts and all is well.
    11-27-08 06:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD