When I use voice dialing, my phone says, "Say a command" then I say something and it says, "Which number?" or whatever.

Is it possible to insert different prompts here...for example, make it say this with a British accent?
    03-27-08 01:26 PM
    When I use voice command I say "call Jane mobile.". Then it says "did you say call Jane mobile" and if it, meaning my BB gets it right, I say yes. Sometimes my BB will say home or something else, so just make sure its the right person. You will get promoted on the screen. A little more difficult with my Bluetooth. Have to make sure you enunciate clearly. Don't know about British accents though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-08 09:21 PM
    Ugh! SureType. Meant prompted not promoted. LMAO.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-08 09:23 PM
    That would be so cool if you could change the accent!

I'd feel right at home if I heard "Say a command" in a British accent, being British born and all!
    03-27-08 09:27 PM
    That would be so cool if you could change the accent!

I'd feel right at home if I heard "Say a command" in a British accent, being British born and all!
    Well, it's just a sound file...so it shouldn't be that hard to just substitute something for it, right?

I just think the British accent is cool...I want something other than the boring old American voice to talk to me.
    03-28-08 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD