viewing pics
    Is it possible to scroll through? It's a pain having to close and reopen every photo. Can you configure the the volume control button to scroll through them? That'd be good

My phone model is 8110 pearl
    10-12-08 08:52 PM
    I don't believe that it can be done. It would be nice to have that option

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-08 08:57 PM
    is there any software to view the pics in BB
    10-12-08 09:06 PM
    Two functions which will make me even not think of iPhone are browser and picture viewing. I own bold and there is P for prevoius and N for next pic. It changes pictures very fast without annoying lagging. Isn't there anything like that in your BB? I found it out in "help" or smth like that.
    10-17-08 09:40 AM
    No such luck on a Pearl. I'm assuming it's the lack of a full sized keyboard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-08 09:50 AM
    such a stupid BB software, this kind of functions are needed almost all time...
    i am having pain time to view pics ... they should change or update software to make photo viewing feature easier.

Very important.
    12-07-08 10:17 PM
    I have the same problem too I even went back and changed the size of the pics to smaller sizes and it did not help at all.
    12-09-08 07:52 AM
    viewing pics
    Is it possible to scroll through? It's a pain having to close and reopen every photo. Can you configure the the volume control button to scroll through them? That'd be good

My phone model is 8110 pearl

Mine is set up to view them as thumbnails. You can scroll through them that way. And then click on the one you want to view full screen. HTH
    12-09-08 08:43 AM
    i just go back myself,,, but you can also hit menu then N (for next) then select..
    12-10-08 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD