Hi everyone. I'm a new owner of a Verizon Blackberry 8130. This is my first BB, however I can easily see myself becoming a crackberry-head for sure. This is quite a device...memory leaks and all.

Ok so my problem is as follows. When I try playing videos from m.youtube.com or stream XM radio from mycast.orb.com, the stream always stops at 29 seconds, (or perhaps hitches), then after a few seconds the time jumps to 35 or 40 seconds and continues playing. I'm assuming its some sort of buffer issue, but cant find any options to increase the buffer.

Now I've experienced this before with my last phone the, LG Voyager. However VZW reps fixed that issue by removing the "General IP Address" feature from my account. I notice that now that I have a BB they added the "IP GENERAL USE W/FES" to my account. When I called them and asked to remove it they said they couldn't because this feature was required for the BB to work unlike the Voyager. So I'm at a loss here. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

I've checked through the forums several times but couldn't find the answer so I apologize in advanced if this question has already been address. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    12-16-07 10:46 AM
    Hmm, I wonder if a battery pull would help...
    12-16-07 10:52 AM
    Hmm, I wonder if a battery pull would help...
    Yea I thought that too, but no go. I have to yank the battery at least 2x's a day b/c of my memory leak issues. I wish that all-around fix would do the trick. Lord knows the hard reset usually can fix anything else. lol
    12-16-07 11:02 AM
    When I try playing videos from m.youtube.com or stream XM radio from mycast.orb.com, the stream always stops at 29 seconds, (or perhaps hitches), then after a few seconds the time jumps to 35 or 40 seconds and continues playing. I'm assuming its some sort of buffer issue, but cant find any options to increase the buffer.
    Yep this is a common behavior reported by many folks and I haven't heard of any way around it... mine also pauses at 29 secs, but only for 2-3 secs, not as long as you're experiencing.
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-16-07 05:51 PM
    Ok, thank you Gadget Geek. At least I'm not the only one. I was beginning to think my device was cursed or something.
    12-17-07 10:09 AM
    mine just continues to buffer how do you fix this?
    03-11-10 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD