I'm a Pearl newbie and I keep hearing/reading that Verizon, which I have of course, has limited service and options for the Pearl. Is this true and do I have to be careful with what I download on it?
    02-01-08 02:18 PM
    i pay $30/month unlimited data. texting is extra. the only thing i can tell you about verizon "limiting" us is they make you pay for their gps service, if you want to use your berry's gps. i don't b/c i already have one in the car, so it's not a big deal. plus you can still use google maps, etc. otherwise, i think verizon's service is really good.

good luck and enjoy your pearl! nice berry!

(make sure to get yourself a microsd card to store songs, ringtones, pics, etc. i have a 2gb and it has plenty of room, so far.)
    02-01-08 02:26 PM
    Also they limit the unlimited data plan to 5 gb but most are going to that. And it pretty hard to go over unless your streaming video 10 hours a day. But in the end the service is great and so is the BB.
    02-01-08 02:29 PM
    I've also heard that the unlimited data plan has a 5gb limit... but after the 5GB, they just slow down your connection, so it isn't as fast. I have not personally tried/experienced this, so i can't speak from experience.
    02-01-08 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD