I need some help. I had pocketmac downloaded and it worked perfectly. However I wanted to put some music on my BB and when I connected it to my mac it wasn't being recognized. So my friend (who is a PC user) told me about BB media sync...I downloaded that and was able to see my blackberry on my desktop...and I could get music on my BB. Of course before I accepted the BB media sync download it warned me that other syncs wouldn't work (eg. pocketmac) but I ignored it. Now I'm needing my pocket mac and I don't care about the media sync anymore. I need my contacts etc synced more importantly!!! I couldn't find a way to 'uninstall' the BB media sync...I trashed it and restarted my computer...but it doesn't seem to change the fact that pocketmac is not responding anymore...ugh!!!! Where do I start??? Please help! Thanks!
    12-31-08 01:21 AM
    I just had the same issue. Does anyone else have any idea?
    I tried out that media sync program, which then made it such that pocketmac does not recognize my device. Any help would be MUCH appreciated
    01-07-09 12:08 AM
    You have to uninstall media sync and pocket mac, delete the files in user/library for both programs, then reinstall pocket mac to get pocket mac to work again.
    01-09-09 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD