I was wondering if you guys used to "Folders" to group the many icons that you have in your menu. For example, have a "e-mail" folder to have all your email accounts in it.

I was wondering if people here used folders to organize their icons, and if so, what folders have you got created and how have you organized your blackberry?
    06-24-08 03:01 AM
    I don't use folders, I wish there were more options for the folder designs because then I definately would

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 03:09 AM
    It is definetly a personal preference thing, but I don't use folders either. I would not want to have to open a folder to see which email account had a new message, or to get to them to send one.
    I just hide the infequently used icons to keep the screen from being to cluttered.
    06-24-08 06:07 AM
    Origionally I used folders. I had one for data based apps, and one for misc apps like camera, video recorder, voice memo, preloaded icon shortcuts, etc that get little or no use. But then when I had to wipe my BB because I messed up on a password and could not get the password right, after the device was restored folders I created in the theme I use no longer worked and icons were invisable even though they weren't set to hidden. That's a long way of saying I no longer use folders. I just sort the icons by frequency of use now.
    06-24-08 07:08 AM
    if i cant deleted it

i hide it

other wise its somethign i need daily . so i leave it on the full home screen menu
    06-24-08 08:22 AM
    I have a folder for anything I need to hide like. Messages, media, etc so I can just hide the whole folder & un hide it. Its faster & easier this way!
    >>Bad Z24<<

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 02:24 PM
    I definitely use folders, but not for my mail. I need a little organization because there are just way too many icons.
    06-24-08 09:41 PM
    I use folders to group my settings, Google Apps, etc
    06-24-08 09:47 PM
    How do you create folders?!
    06-26-08 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD