I am not sure what is going on. I am updating my 8110 and it seems to be hung up. It has completed:
    Connect to device
    Back up device data
    Connect to the device ROM
    Read device system config
    Load JVM and sys software

It seems to be hung up. The next things are:

Wait for device to initialization
    Read application config
    Loading applications
    Wait for device initialization
    Restore device data

I saw a red light on the phone after the Load JVM and system software. There is nothing in the status bar. I downloaded the software from att and I did remove the SD card. Anyone else exp. this? It has been running for about 45 min now. Also the phone is OFF.
    03-11-09 09:39 AM
    Also, I still show to be connected to the DM
    03-11-09 09:42 AM
    Give it some time it can take up to an hour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 09:43 AM
    Now it has taken over an hour, and still in the same place
    03-11-09 10:05 AM
    Should the phone be off? What are my options if I unplug the phone from the computer?
    03-11-09 10:22 AM
    Well I unplugged the phone and now the red light is blinking 2 times every couple of seconds. Wont turn on, DM wont recognize the PIN, so now what? I am downloading v4.3 to my PC. I read through how to recover a bricked BB. If my phone is not turning on, how do I reload the software? This sux donkey di@k
    03-11-09 11:33 AM
    Well I unplugged the phone and now the red light is blinking 2 times every couple of seconds. Wont turn on, DM wont recognize the PIN, so now what? I am downloading v4.3 to my PC. I read through how to recover a bricked BB. If my phone is not turning on, how do I reload the software? This sux donkey di@k
    If you did unplug it before it was finished it will indeed have bricked your berry. If you read through the "how to recover a bricked berry" you should have no problem as long as you follow the directions. Im guessing you backed up your berry before trying to upgrade so it should be no big deal to get all of you info back. Here is the link to upgrading if you want to give it another shot.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/prop...ocedure-53359/
    03-11-09 03:16 PM
    Well I went to ATT and got a new phone. It was only 15 days old. I started to install v4.3, per the instructions, then about 40 min later, it showed that a fatal error had occured. That is when I went to ATT. The new phone has v4.5 on it. Now I just need to upgrade my desktop manager. I have v4.3 on it. Do I need to uninstall the previous version or just download version 4.6?
    03-11-09 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD