Can someone tell me how to uninstall an application that I downloaded? I'm sure it is simple but I'm a bit of a newbie here and have NO idea how to work this cute little phone LOL
    12-14-08 08:25 PM
    Go to Options/ Advanced Options/ Applications. Then scroll down to the application and hit menu and delete.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 08:29 PM
    Go to Options/ Advanced Options/ Applications. Then scroll down to the application and hit menu and delete.

HAHAHA I knew it was something simple that I had seen before. LOL thanks!!!! you just saved my sanity
    12-14-08 08:31 PM
    Your welcome, pepemint.

12-14-08 08:33 PM
    Your welcome, pepemint.

you will find that i have a lot of dumb questions LOL I went from being an iphone lover to using a blackberry so I am confused about a few things. the 2 phones speak a totally different language
    12-14-08 08:35 PM
    Feel free to ask questions on this forum. That's really what it's all about. There are a few smart@asses around here, but just ignore them. Most of the people here are friendly and very helpful. Good luck with your BB.

12-14-08 08:41 PM
    Feel free to ask questions on this forum. That's really what it's all about. There are a few smart@asses around here, but just ignore them. Most of the people here are friendly and very helpful. Good luck with your BB.

awww, thanks.
    12-14-08 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD