it keeps telling me error and unable to set up email acct and asks to create a username and passwork and send me an email??? or i simply get a white screen once i go into email setup.

this is beginning to frustrate me as i will be back to work the day after xmas...and i am going to so bored on this slow, slow day...and thought i would just be emailing like crazy
    12-23-07 08:45 PM
    Have you tried setting up your email accounts on your cpu?
    12-23-07 08:49 PM
    as in creating the email accounts? yeah, i've had the accounts for years....is there something i need to be doing...this would be awesome if i had this on my phone as sometimes my daughter emails me from the UK and i would love to get her emails whilst at work....might help with destressing at work a bit lol
    12-23-07 08:54 PM
    12-23-07 09:03 PM
    hotmail wont work unless you upgrade your account to their premium which is thirty dollars a year, or have had an account with them for a loooooong time before those changes.

because i had my hotmail account after these changes, i just made a gmail account to be compatiable with my bb and got my hotmail emails forwarded to the gmail.
    12-23-07 09:27 PM
    ok so i was finally able to link my hotmail and gmail accounts to my pearl...this pleased me to no end!! after much knocking on this thick plank i like to call my head....finally got into blackberry internet services and did it that way...doh!!!

thanks for all your help everyone
    12-24-07 09:13 AM
    Hotmail account will only work if it was created before 2000, or if you pay for it...
    Now, Yahoo on your BlackBerry (BIS) should work, regardless if you pay for it or not...

It's always better to use the 'Setup Internet Email' icon from the BlackBerry.
    12-24-07 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD