I just got my blackberry peral today and so far I am figuring some things out. It took me a while, this is my first blackberry.

My first question is:
    How do I change the tone for when I get a text message?

My second question:
    Is there any way I can make the ringers louder? I Can barely hear mine, I have 2 kids and sometimes it gets a little crazy at my house. I have it set to normal, but that just doesn't seem loud enough to me.

Any help would be appreciated!
    03-30-09 08:28 PM
    Okay...This one is a Bit More Challenging..But I'll take a Stab at it!

With your Texts, And Changing Tones...Scroll to your Profile Icon on your home Screen, Select it..Then It'll bring up the menu to change your profile, Scroll down to Advanced, Select the "Loud" Profile And That'll bring up where you can change EVERY Alert possible...That one is Easy..

For Making them Louder...That requires a Sound Editing program...If you've got the time, I'd Sugguest Downloading Sonic Foundry Sound Forge...It's an expensive Program to buy, But Sony has a free trial Version...You can Edit the Volume of ANY sound you'd like, Just have to get them off your berry, Or Create one...Often easier to find a program that will let you create ringtones from your favorite songs, Then upload them onto your Memory card (if ya have one)

Hope that Kinda Helps!
    03-30-09 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD