I have two emails on my pearl (one telus and one for work) the work one is done through my works web exchange and i would like to turn it off sometimes but still get my telus email. Is this possible?
    03-11-08 09:08 PM
    If you have BIS, You could log in and not have it pushed until you undo it.
    03-11-08 09:18 PM
    i am not 100%, but am pretty close, that you cant, unless you remove the service books, and then resend them when you want them to start resending, although im not sure what the outcome or mail backup would be.
    03-11-08 09:19 PM
    Chaz has the right idea. You can just log into your BIS site, then click on Filters for the email you want to stop. Then just change the setting to "Do not forward messages to device" when no filters apply.
    03-11-08 09:26 PM
    i am not 100%, but am pretty close, that you cant, unless you remove the service books, and then resend them when you want them to start resending, although im not sure what the outcome or mail backup would be.
    In BIS, if you got the email address, select Filters, and check the box by "do not forward messages to device". I'm pretty sure that would do it. no?
    03-11-08 09:27 PM
    Yers, for BIS that is the easiest and simplest way, and if i remember correctly, you can even do it right from your phone!

what i meant was intended for BES, and even then, i doubt that will work, not sure how BES is setup, with service books like BIS or not.
    Last edited by cjcarbone; 03-11-08 at 09:30 PM. Reason: sounded like a ****** without meaning it
    03-11-08 09:28 PM
    I used the version on my phone and i don't see that option. I had read about filters other places but a gain i don't see the option and it won't let me log on using my computer. Any ideas?
    03-11-08 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD