Hi All

I'm using the 8120 (o2 UK) - have two email accounts set up - one business and the other personal, recently my work one has been acting up, I've either not been receiving them or getting them but with no notification (i.e. no bleep or little red astrix on the message app)

Spoke to my provider for an hour, run tests and dianogstics everything was configured correctly, spoke to my IT dept no problems with our server - then had to do a full reset - which seemed to cure the problem for a day and now back to square one!

All the time my yahoo account has been working fine!

I'm guessing a software fault in the phone??

Has anyone else had this issue? or being a newie am I missing something???

Any suggestions glady appreciated!
    03-30-08 03:10 PM
    Have you tried resending your service books?
    03-30-08 04:10 PM
    I have had my Pearl for three days. I have been receiving some of my emails but not others - from two separate providers. Verizon uninstalled the email from my phone and reinstalled them to see if that would work. It hasn't. They are supposed to call me tomorrow to see if I still have the problem. I would guess, as you did, that is a software problem with the phone.
    03-30-08 05:11 PM
    Tried re-sending the service books, but to no avail!
    Its so bizarre as it was working perfectly normal for about 3wks - think I'm going to speak to the phone supplier tomorrow.
    Let me know how you get on!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-08 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD