So yesterday when I was taking the bus home from Atlanta, my phone started acting up. Whenever I'd push the trackball in to click, or select or whatever, i would have to do it two or three times to get it to work. At first I thought it was broken, and I was ticked cause I've only had the phone for 3 weeks, but it still felt like it was clicking just fine (I've noticed sometimes when you roll it and it won't go on the screen you can feel that the ball is loose or sliding in that direction)

So I took the battery out and restarted it and then it worked better, but it kept acting up when I'd try and click messages or click to send a message. And I noticed every time I clicked memos it worked just fine. So I'm guessing it's a software problem...
    Now it's working most of the time just fine but every time I type a text and click send, I have to click 3 or 4 times till it works. and every now and them I get some error message on the screen and the hourglass comes up for a bit, then when it disappears the menus no longer highlight whatever I'm selecting until i go back to the home screen. Anyone know what I can do to fix it?
    thanks!
    10-06-08 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD