I am having trouble with my 8130. It takes awhile for it to load my messages, call, unlock my phone and send a SMS.... the time capsule takes over 2 mins or more.. What can I do.. would it because I need a new battery (which i have but have not yet added it in)?
    02-06-10 10:26 AM
    Do you keep an eye on your file free? Do this by options>status. If it gets too low, your phone slows down.
    The pearl has very limited memory so I recommend that you do a daily battery pull if you are a heavy web user. The caches fill up quickly when doing a lot of web browsing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 11:36 AM
    What hootyhoo says. And check the forums for more memory saving tips like deleting unused files. Sounds like a low memory problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 01:21 PM
    I had this exact problem 2 times. Even though I would uninstall everything and have plenty of memory, my phone would act exactly like yours. This happened after "upgrading" from an older OS though. I did a complete wipe of the memory/OS/phone and did a clean install of the OS. Everything's really fast now.

Of course before you dare go that route, like others have said, check your "file free" under status. If it's low, time to do a phone cleaning! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION USING DESKTOP MANAGER BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE!
    02-06-10 01:26 PM
    Thank you, it is going faster.. doesnt take long to load or so anymore... i did a battery pull.. so your saying i should do it all the time.. the funniest thing i dont use the web on my phone
    02-07-10 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD