Hi all,

I only got my blackberry on Sunday but I'm wondering how simple it is to download themes? Do they just appear in the Theme folder?

Also, do they cost or can you find out if they cost before downloading?

Thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 04:04 AM
    Welcome to CB! You can go to themes4bb.com, then go to forums then 8100 themes. They're free and if you want to download it directly to your phone make sure you use OTA (over the air) then you go to settings then themes! If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask. Hope this helped!
    01-06-09 06:42 AM
    Zedge.com has free stuff for BBs nice wallpapers did not check out the themes but its got em. And if your new to your BB you might need to restart the BB by pulling the battery make sure everything is saved.

01-06-09 06:55 AM
    What a friendly bunch, ill need to give this a try,

Am assuming pulling the battery just means taking it out?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

01-06-09 09:56 AM
    Here's one I found here on CB like 3 months ago. You will need to use a computer to download this as it is a ZIP file.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/sie...x-4-2-a-86993/

If you don't know how to download ZIP files, this youtube video will guide you step by step.

01-06-09 10:05 AM
    You can also look here on this site under Media Cornor, choose your flavor BB and look at what is available some of them are OTA ( Over the Air) I think I just downloaded one from themes4bb.com which was mentioned in a previous post. You can also get lots of nice ring tones and message sounds on this site go check it out and welcome to CB.
    01-06-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD