I got the sprint 8130 and I did the how to freeup memory guide (the stoner one I think ) and I deleted the three modules for the themes and now if I buy a new theme it will install but it will never show up in the themes menu . I did a battery pull and still won't show up .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 10:21 PM
    Ok so retrace your steps but those modules back on and see if it works and then you know what the problem is.
    07-08-08 10:22 PM
    Is there a way to just start over from scratch . I mean wipe the os like it was when it was new . I don't care about loosing contacts or anything but I don't want to set up the phone with sprint again .

07-08-08 10:31 PM
    You can go to options>security options>hit menu key and wipe handheld. NOTE this will not but those modules back on the device if they have been removed.
    07-08-08 10:34 PM
    I did the same thing and even restore didn't get them back.

07-08-08 10:42 PM
    I did the same thing and even restore didn't get them back.

So I am correct you need to just put them back on and start over. it may be a hassle but its all about learning your berry. At least you didnt BRICK your berry yet like I have done several times.
    07-08-08 10:44 PM
    i had the same problem, deleted every theme but zen and then decided i wanted to use an icon one.

so, i redownloaded my current OS to my computer and then had to go back through deleting the preloaded backgrounds and crap, but this time i left the dimension theme styles i wanted to use, and then when i ran desktop manager, they all reloaded and worked.

there is probably an easier way to do it, LOL, but this worked for me.
    07-09-08 12:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD