I want to thank everyone for their opinions yesterday in my previous thread "Instinct vs. Pearl" I know comparing them is oranges to apples but I am happy with the purchase. However, I am 100% new to Blackberries, and I will have to sit down with that manual and go through it all. Just wanted to give thanks, this already beats the instinct hands down with the functionality and preinstalled apps.

A few quick questions, 1) What are the "must have program" (id like AIM, and Microsoft products, such as excel, word, pdf, etc) and also, How/Where do you mostly downlaod them from.

Let me know, I have sprint
    07-10-08 08:30 AM
    There are a ton of nice apps... CB Store has some good starters!!

I really recommend JiveTalk for IM purposes (BeeJive develops), CB Launcher, ESPN, Facebook, BBSmart Alarms Pro... the list goes on
    07-10-08 08:32 AM
    I want to thank everyone for their opinions yesterday in my previous thread "Instinct vs. Pearl" I know comparing them is oranges to apples but I am happy with the purchase. However, I am 100% new to Blackberries, and I will have to sit down with that manual and go through it all. Just wanted to give thanks, this already beats the instinct hands down with the functionality and preinstalled apps.

A few quick questions, 1) What are the "must have program" (id like AIM, and Microsoft products, such as excel, word, pdf, etc) and also, How/Where do you mostly downlaod them from.

Let me know, I have sprint
    Glad your happy with your new BB. The manual is nothing compared to the knowledge contained in the forums here. I dont have time to search (at work) but there are a gazillion threads titled "must have".... just dont try to put every app you come across on your Pearl` you'll run out of memory.
    07-10-08 08:38 AM
    There are a ton of nice apps... CB Store has some good starters!!

I really recommend JiveTalk for IM purposes (BeeJive develops), CB Launcher, ESPN, Facebook, BBSmart Alarms Pro... the list goes on
    I am looking for some free ones, I dont know if any of the ones you mentioned are free, but id love to get some free ones. Im frugal
    07-10-08 08:38 AM
    Nice choice. I have a pearl too.
    07-10-08 08:59 AM
    welcome to the club kid...
    07-10-08 09:25 AM
    Lol I too am a big fan of free apps. I'm in college, money is tight

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-08 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD