Where can we post suggestions/request to RIM? I'm shocked that call logs get erased and we have to consantly think about closing programs, resets, etc. I've got a huge 8GB SD card, and you'd think the software would be able to take advantage of it somehow. I understand you can't have anything important on an SD card in case someone takes it out. But what if I plan on keeping it in there? C'mon RIM!!!

Another suggestion, as others have said, is to make speed dial keys to open up programs. Right now we just have the right and left convenience keys. Where's the official "contact us" for suggestions?
    02-28-08 06:57 PM
    02-28-08 07:10 PM
    help at rim.com?? that's the only one that looks like something. i was hoping everyone here had some place they were sending suggestions to.
    02-28-08 07:14 PM
    Here's one: Calendar color coding. Outlook supports it, why don't they carry over to the BB? With the calender, it would also be nice if it would default back to "today" if you go to another day, and then exit out to another application. Too confusing. You might enter an appointment for today, but it is actually a month from now.

How about the lousy stock email program? Can't view sent items?

Indicator light. Don't just make it shut off after 15 minutes. Maybe I want it to blink until such time as I notice it blinking, and check it. I get tired of turning on the screen to check for new mail, missed calls, etc. Sure, the flashing light wastes the battery, but so does turning on the screen to see if you've missed anything.

Fix the Desktop Manager software. It's fussy. I also don't like that I have to leave it open and running on the task bar in order for it to sync up my BB when I plug it in.

Why does the battery pull seem to be the fix for most everything? If that's the case, then how about an icon that accomplishes the same thing, with a confirmation message, so that we don't have to remove a cover from the back, and take the battery out?

Bluetooth computer sync needs to be fixed. It's too difficult to set up, and doesn't work right. Why should I be forced to install an older version of Windows bluetooth in order to get the fields in Desktop Manager for bluetooth to not be greyed out? Come on.
    02-28-08 08:05 PM
    being that i've only had my BB since yesterday, here is the list of things i've found in a day i wish it could do:

color code the calendar, this is a huge biggie, i don't understand why it doesn't support this. calendar sync should go over exactly as it is in outlook.

i agree about the indicator light, i am looking at my BB every second of every minute and i've missed things because the light stopped flashing.

i also agree that if i back out of a program it should close it, not leave it running in the background killing my battery

why should only the 8100 have all the fun of changing the trackball color, my 8130 feels left out (it told me so)

ok ok, i should stop complaining. i walked around work all day today asking people "is it wrong to be in love with a phone?" LMAO!
    02-28-08 08:31 PM
    ...ok ok, i should stop complaining. i walked around work all day today asking people "is it wrong to be in love with a phone?" LMAO!
    ABSOLUTELY NOT! lol i'm a walking example of a crackberry myself too!
    02-29-08 08:26 AM
    color code the calendar, this is a huge biggie, i don't understand why it doesn't support this. calendar sync should go over exactly as it is in outlook.

i agree about the indicator light, i am looking at my BB every second of every minute and i've missed things because the light stopped flashing.

i also agree that if i back out of a program it should close it, not leave it running in the background killing my battery
    DITTO!
    02-29-08 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD