Hello, So a few days ago I lost all data services on my phone. I think it has something to do with my Verizon CDMA settings menu. But I don't know exactly what my settings should be. I've tried matching them with a friend using a Blackberry Curve but I still have no Data, not even calling *228 or changing to a different phone works, my other phone has data with my account so I know there's no problem with that. Does anybody know how to fix this or has gone through this? Oh and not even restoring the phone works
    09-21-10 05:43 PM
    If you go to manage connections- service status .. is bis connected?
    09-21-10 05:45 PM
    Nope, I don't have BIS or BES, I'm using a prepaid account. But I did have data before, just none of the RIM services
    09-21-10 06:41 PM
    re register your phone on the network. Options - Advanced Options - Host Routing Table - then hit the BB button and hit register now.

After that, pull the batter.

if that doesnt work I would call Verizon Technical support and see if they cant help you to make sure DATA is still on your account.
    09-21-10 06:45 PM
    I can't register my account because I'm on 1xev instead of 1XEV. no Data...
    and Verizon can't help me because I have an Alltel account
    09-21-10 06:48 PM
    I am having exactly the same issue, I contacted technical support at Bell prepaid and they told me it had to be the phone, we even wiped the handheld and brought it back to it's original state, no luck still only have the 1ev instead of the 1EV anyone else with information would be helpful. Mine worked fine with data until Friday night, now no data.
    10-31-10 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD