Is there a way to delete the preloaded themes sprint included? I'm trying to free up more space. I have around 12 something free presently

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 09:08 PM
    Yeah I just did it today... There are two ways of doing it..

#1 GO to http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/ and follow the instructions. This will not only help you get rid of the themes but also clear up a lot of room. After following these directions; not even the complex ones, I went from 8mb free space to 18mb after installing 1-2 more programs.

but if you want the EZ way to get rid of some free space quickly. Or just the themes, go to:

BlackBerryTrade.com Mobile on your blackberry. Go to APPS.. and download MaxMem 0.2
    MaxMem frees up to 5MB of precious Blackberry memory by removing Voice Dialing, Push to talk, and quite a few other pesky applications.

It will install right to your phone. Then just open the program and choose "delete themes"

Also you might want to do the other options if you do not use them. It will free up some space..

Goodluck man
    07-13-08 09:57 PM
    Thanks! It worked wonders now I have a lot more.. Wish I had a pc I could use to do the rest of it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD