Is there a way to listen to Sprint Radio via bluetooth?
    07-06-08 01:02 AM
    yes. get an A2DP compatible stereo bluetooth headset.
    07-06-08 12:01 PM
    I have a Motorola S9 stereo bluetooth headset that works when I play mp3's and when I place phone calls but it will not work with the streaming radio. Is there a setting that I need to change?

Thanks!
    07-08-08 10:57 AM
    I've had the same issue on my Curve. Media Player works fine on bluetooth, but not streaming radio...and I LOVE my Sprint radio. Here's a solution I found on Sprintusers.com, but I haven't tried it yet.

"While you are listening to Sprint Radio or any other Sprint Service with your wired stereo headset, turn on your bluetooth, keep the plug in the phone from your stereo headset, go to Sprint Radio or whatever channel you want, put your bluetooth on , and then unplug the stereo jack from the phone and it will start sending the signal to your bluetooth. The only problem is that you have to plug the jack in for a second every time you switch channels and then unplug to have it directed to your bluetooth."
    08-14-08 04:08 PM
    i've had my sprint 8130 for about 6 months now. i never used Sprint Radio. is it worth the hype?
    08-14-08 05:47 PM
    Yea it's pretty cool...tells you the artist, track name, and shows the album cover while playing. Check it out, there's plenty of different music genres to suit your taste.
    08-14-08 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD