Last night i installed the New Os 4.5 for Sprint on my 8130 and when the back light dims and the phone goes to sleep or power save mode when holstered when i click the track ball to bring it out of sleep mode it takes a lot longer than normal to resume.

1, Anyone having this same issue?
    2, is their a known fix?
    02-05-09 10:36 AM
    Ya I noticed that. Once the screen is black then it takes like 5 second till it goes back on once you press a button.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 10:44 AM
    I'm thinking about doing this update, my Verizon 4.5 is acting a little iffy, does anyone else have this problem? If its a common problem or not
    02-05-09 01:43 PM
    Last night i installed the New Os 4.5 for Sprint on my 8130 and when the back light dims and the phone goes to sleep or power save mode when holstered when i click the track ball to bring it out of sleep mode it takes a lot longer than normal to resume.

1, Anyone having this same issue?
    2, is their a known fix?
    I've heard Curve users with the same problem. Their fix was hitting the space key and it seemed to wake-up(?) faster. Worth a shot.
    02-05-09 01:57 PM
    happened to me after the update once. after that hasn't happened since.
    02-05-09 02:03 PM
    I've heard Curve users with the same problem. Their fix was hitting the space key and it seemed to wake-up(?) faster. Worth a shot.
    space key works, other than that it is a good os, so far no speaker blast
    02-05-09 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD