On "3" Pearl 8130's. Does it constantly.

Incoming, outgoing, text EVERYTHING. Called customer service (Alltel), they said to go and get all new phones.

Anyone else have this problem ??

New phones to be delivered to the house next week.

Anyone ??

P.S. My wifes silver/chrome Pearl does NOT have ALLTEL on the front of the case. Is the company name on anyones elses silver/chrome phone ??
    Last edited by Berry Crazy; 10-10-09 at 03:28 PM.
    10-10-09 03:26 PM
    What Apps do you have?
    10-10-09 04:00 PM
    Try pulling to battery, while the phone is on pull the battery wait 20 seconds and put in back in. I do that once a day and it helps mine.
    10-10-09 04:03 PM
    Batteries have been pulled numerous times.

Will run the disc that came with the phone, through the computer.

What is out there that is free, to speed up the phone ??

Thanx
    10-10-09 06:01 PM
    Hmm when ever minds runs slow I pull the battery. But you said you alrady did this. Under your status menue how much free space do you have? Low memory could be the problem but usally pulling the battery gives you a bunch.
    10-10-09 11:22 PM
    This is most likely a memory issue, you constantly have to clean and maintain the free memory on Pearls.

Use this thread to optimize your memory and minimize your hourglass/loading time.
    10-12-09 11:46 AM
    My wife's 8100 does that also, I've cleaned up and deleted apps and themes that she doesn't use to no avail. Numerous battery pulls have likewise changed nothing. It is so annoying, none of our other blackberries do this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 01:39 PM
    Mine was doing the same for the last three weeks or so. I'm w/VZ. I went in and the rep couldn't even tell me if the pics n stuff were being saved on the memory card or the phone. I about grabbed the phone from him, showed him, and then requested his pay for the hour....ahhh.
    Anyway, he noticed I had not updated to the latest OS version. I was still running???not sure. Anyway, I got home DL'd and installed (left sitting overnight as recommended by rep because upgrading takes a while), checked it in the morning and it froze on step 3 or like 8.
    So I restarted it and it went fine. I have had very little issues since.
    He told me to battery pull and I told him I have QuickPull installed and it does it nightly, but I was still having to physically pull the battery at 5 or 6PM or so. Very annoying, but like I said dling updated OS seems to work fine...for now.
    10-12-09 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD