I bought a new pink case for my wife's bb. Switched them out but the new one didn't have speakers in it. So after about 10 minutes of fandangoing with a knife I got them off put it on the new one. Only problem now is her speakers are horrible. It sounds like they have been dropped in water. I have started looking but have only found speakers for the bold and curve. Anyone know where I can find them.. It should be just as simple as switching the old speakers out correct? Thanks for the help.

Semper Fi.
    08-02-09 08:53 PM
    08-02-09 08:57 PM
    cnn.cn usually has a lot of parts. oddly enough, i bought a case off of ebay and it came w/ buttons and a speaker.
    08-02-09 09:00 PM
    This might be stupid but I want to make sure this speaker even though it's for the 8100 that it will still be compatible with the 8130. Does that make since

BlackBerry Pearl 8100 OEM loudspeaker - Cellular Nationwide Network - Cellular Accessories - 3G,

I only ask because it doesn't say it's for the 8130, but to my knowledge that is the base phone for the 8100 series.
    08-04-09 09:44 PM
    I onlt keep posting on this cause every website I've ordered speakers off of, fit every damn phone but the Pearl!! I've returned 2 of them telling the sellers that it doesn't fit, after a hour long arguement over the phone they finally took it back..

Does anyone happen to have any extra pearl speakers or know a legit website that sells them... Cause the speakers that fit the pearl for the 8110 and 8120 are not the same. Please let me know. Thanks
    08-29-09 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD