Anyone know of a Song ID type program that will take bits of a song and tell you who sings it....they dont make it for the VZW 8130 and wasn't sure if there was any third party software like that.
    04-04-08 02:11 AM
    I would check with your service provider. I'm on Rogers and they have a service for that. If I heard a song on the radio, I would dial #dj and hold my berry up to a speaker. I would then get a text with the artist and the name of the track. It only works for original tracks, no remixes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-08 08:54 AM
    That's awesome keep us updated! Thanks!

04-04-08 05:18 PM
    I would check with your service provider. I'm on Rogers and they have a service for that. If I heard a song on the radio, I would dial #dj and hold my berry up to a speaker. I would then get a text with the artist and the name of the track. It only works for original tracks, no remixes.

I agree, I would think Verizon would have a direct number to dial for access from any model phone. AT&T has a Java App called "Music ID"($3.99/monthly subscription) plus/or you can dial *43(.99 cents a pop) from any AT&T/Cingular phone.
    04-04-08 05:25 PM
    I have a program for my computer that does this.

Tunatic: free music identification software
    04-04-08 05:31 PM
    I talked to verizon and the only things available are verizon programs available are VZ Navigator and Mobile IM.
    04-04-08 07:25 PM
    AT&T has a program called (music id)...you put your phone up to the speaker where the song is being played and then it tells you the name of the song and artist
    04-04-08 07:26 PM
    AT&T has a program called (music id)...you put your phone up to the speaker where the song is being played and then it tells you the name of the song and artist
    I use this all the time. I'll out and about and hear a song that I like but don't know, hold up by berry and bang, I got the artist and the cd that it is on. Funny that vzw does not have this, i remember seeing a ad for a flip phone that they offered with this type of service.
    04-04-08 07:38 PM
    I have it with Verizon 9650 pre loaded...so cool
    06-05-10 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD