space after the word I use the most or the trackball when I scroll to the word...what is the method that the BB gets the message the quickest?

I have some words that it should know by now and it always offers me the wrong stuff.
    04-03-08 06:59 PM
    Yeah, I would like to know too. Anyone know?
    04-05-08 01:18 AM
    I believe that if you press the enter key, thats when it adds it to the dictionary and moves it up the "most used" list.
    04-05-08 01:36 AM
    in jivetalk i hit space then enter to send and in text message i hit space then menu then enter to send
    04-05-08 01:39 AM
    I use the space bar
    04-05-08 09:00 AM
    You can also add the word to your custom dictionary. I have a problem with my 8130 suggesting sick instead of suck first. I use suck all the time, you know telling my friends they suck lol! That's my only issue so far. It has been learning new words normally after 2-3 uses

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-08 09:35 AM
    You can also add the word to your custom dictionary. I have a problem with my 8130 suggesting sick instead of suck first. I use suck all the time, you know telling my friends they suck lol! That's my only issue so far. It has been learning new words normally after 2-3 uses

yeah, i usually delete some words in my custom dictionary so it eliminates spelling out a word that's completely off... aka a word that doesn't exist lol
    04-06-08 12:31 AM
    How about this one: every single time I type "at" my pearl supplies "St". I've looked in my Custom Dictionary and my Auto Text and don't see anything that would cause this. Any ideas?
    04-10-08 01:17 AM
    some words are just unavoidable, you will tend to remember them when you type and to check before you hit space like "yo" and "to", "get" and "hey", "out" and "put", etc... but usually, the more times in a row you use "at", it will usually use it for your first suggestion.
    04-10-08 01:31 AM
    Yeah, it usually works like that for me, but not with St. See, it did it again!

04-10-08 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD