Hi,

The other day my pearl mysteriously deleted all my SMS messages and call logs. The phone is continuing to delete my messages and it even deletes new SMS messages before I get a chance to read them. I am even not receiving SMS messages from people. I checked all the settings for SMS messaging and they were not set to delete anything. I am confused on why my phone is deleting my messages and don't know how to fix it. Can someone please help me?
    04-28-08 07:13 PM
    You are out of memory. Do a search on why are my call logs and messages disappearing...

-db

Its easy to fix....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-08 07:24 PM
    just start deleting unnecessary items on your device, also get a memory card to take pictures, ring tones, videos, off of your device so you free up memory.
    04-28-08 10:10 PM
    Thanks guys, I'll try that out.
    04-29-08 12:38 AM
    Delete your sample video(takes up lots of memory), russian and semetic languages, any any other applications you feel you will not use. To do this go to options and select advanced options, select applications and delete unused languages that you'll never need and whatever else. Then get a memory card to store your pics, music, and videos on. Remember, you have two memories, Device memory and memory card. You want to keep as much on the card as possible and not on your device, so it runs smoothly...
    04-29-08 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD