OK so i have a huge problem i can not fix and aperantly people at sprint store did not fix either.
    when trying to 1. Open a text message from a contact who i have a long conversation history with my phone lags one opening the text.
    2. when replying to the contact it lags a lil
    3. when sending the text it lags for about 30 sec till if finaly sends.

Now if i have not texted a contact much say 0-20 or more texts in history it opens replys and sends like it should. quick fast ..... but when i have a long conversatin with some one it is unberable the lag this thing has .
    say person 1 i text alot and person 2 not so much. i send message to person 1 takes 30 sec to finish sending, then i get a text from person 2 i reply and send no problem( opens and sends fast ) then i get text back from person 1 it bogs down again taking its 30 sec to send....
    what i did to TRY TO FIX
    1. pulled battery... did not work...
    2. options> security >memory cleaning> Enable
    have it set to clean when holstered... ( after battery pull it disables ? )
    3. alt L G L G clear log
    4. took to sprint they said they fixed it i forgot to test it cause like i said if i text a new person it sends fine it is long conversations. they changed
    options> SMS text >number of previous items .... that did not fix it either...

i have sprint loaded apps. deleted sample vid, have G mail. soft rest, yahoo! go , yahoo! messenger , google maps
    file free 10,826,451 bytes

Please help. i text alot 2000 easy a month. and this is killing me cause it lags on the people i text the most.
    05-01-08 05:16 AM
    file free 10,826,451 bytes is pretty low memory I would go through and clean it up. search memory clean up in the forums.
    05-01-08 06:13 AM
    And why do you save texts?

Are you aware that these lil guys weren't made for texting. There are a lot of features took priority over texting on the BB.

You might look into ENV or navigator?!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-08 09:42 AM
    I had the same lag problem on my 8830 with my girlfriend. Used to let all the past texts sit in my inbox and I would get crazy lag when sending. As soon as I deleted them it was all back to normal. Crazy.
    05-01-08 10:05 AM
    Weird. Az

Go figure!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-08 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD