Okay, well, I've searched the forums, I've searched my Berry & I am stuck & confused. I want to download ringtones because I'm having trouble with the site I normally use. In that introduction/setup program on my Berry, it told me how to do this, I don't have the option it was talking about though,when you go to "All ringtones" and then hit something like "Download ringtones" after pressing the menu key. am I crazy, or is this a glitch between intro & phone? Help.. Sorry if this has been asked a million times.. Btw I have a Pearl
    06-20-08 04:42 PM
    I don't know what you are talking about but I download my ring tones from myxertones.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-08 04:48 PM
    Another good one is 3gforfree.com

06-20-08 10:42 PM
    I use mytinyphone.com

06-21-08 05:15 AM
    I think you may be thinking of your Blackberry as a regular Cell Phone. In normal Cell Phones there is usually an application that is pre-loaded into the memory for downloading ringtones from a providers store (VZW has "Get It Now" for example.) Your blackberry doesn't have such restrictions. Just go online with your internet browser, google whatever ringtone you want, when you find it just download it and save to your memory. It is free and much easier.
    06-21-08 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD